Sunday, December 14, 2008

a letter to our angel

My Angel Beatrice,

I had long waited for the time that you will come into our lives. Fortunately or unfortunately, we had you in our lives for nearly four months. I honestly don't know if I am happy or sad whenever the thought of you enters my mind.

I know I will never be able to accept that we lost you. I thought that I will be the happiest mother if we'd have you. However, my happiness was short-lived because of that miscarriage. I will never forget how I felt like dying when I saw you came out of me. It was a horrible experience that I never want to remember anymore. But then again, I guess I will have to live with the memory of you. I may have died when I saw you. Nonetheless, I can't deny the fact that it's also you who gave me the courage to face life again.

You made me want to stand up whenever I fall down. You made me realize that every pain I had to go through is worth everything. I may not have had the opportunity to hug and kiss you. Yet, I had the chance to make you feel how much I love you. I had the chance to feel that you loved mommy too.

I hope that I will have another you. Another baby Beatrice who will complete our family. Barry, Boris and I will be waiting for another little angel in our lives.

I love you darling. I always will...

No comments: