Monday, January 26, 2009

truth

To you,

I know you know who you are. Please find time to read this, you may be enlightened.

I have a few questions that you may wish to answer to your self.

Do you love your self? If yes, why do you do things that eventually hurt you? Why do you allow someone to treat you like a piece of shit? Why do you claim loving someone when you don't even love your self?

Or do you really want to make people believe that you love your self? I am telling you this, if you love your self you should not allow other people to hurt you so bad. You could have fought for your rights and you could have stopped others from hurting you. You can't just allow someone to treat you like a rag that he/she will use to wipe his/her feet and then leave you on the floor. You are human, and therefore should be treated like one.

For once, stop thinking about the person you love. Think about your self. Don't make your world revolve around someone else's life. You can not love him/her too much and then allow him/her to do what he wants to you. Stop being a fool by believing that love is sacrifice. Love is indeed a sacrifice, but it does not mean that you will sacrifice your self respect. Before someone can respect and love you completely, you have to respect and love your self whole heartedly. You can not just say that you love your self and then do otherwise.

You can say I'm selfish. Maybe I am, but I'm just being fair to my self. How can I be loved if I don't love my self? I do not, and never asked someone to love me. I only ask that if someone says he loves me, he should prove it. If that person can not prove that he loves me, then he can stop saying that he does.

You would probably say that you are not like me. You are right at that. We are two different individuals. To each his own. I can not, and will not force you to do anything that you do not want to do. I am not going to make you believe what I'm saying. I just want you to open your eyes. Love is not blind. People just tend to disregard what they see because of love.

Why don't you look at all the angles? Perhaps, it's best that you compare the positive and negative outcome of what you've been doing. Then ask your self if you will allow your self to get less and give more. I know I have no right to judge you, nor any one else. But then again, you have the right to judge your self.

Ask your self this question, am I doing what is right before the eyes of God? You know the answer. Please don't ignore the truth. It may be a cliche, but truth will indeed set you free...



No comments: