Thursday, March 5, 2009

proud mom

It was one of the days last week when my mom told me that my son is smarter than me. I answered back by saying that it's good.
Is there any mother who would not feel proud about having an intelligent son? I must admit, I was expecting this. I knew right from the beginning that my son will make any mother proud of his intelligence. Not only because I'm his mother, but I've seen him express interest in learning more than any kids his age that I've met personally. I know he may not be in comparison with those gifted children we see in commercials or features, yet he's definitely a great kid.
More than his intelligence though, I'm proud that I'm his mother because he has been bringing joy to everyone in the family. Not only does he make everyone laugh, he also makes everyone feel loved. Contrary to our belief that a kid usually enjoys being the center of every body's love and attention, my son makes sure that he makes everyone around him feel loved. It is as if, he has so much love in his heart that he wants to share to all of us. He never needed to choose if he loves his father or mother more, or his grandpa or grandma. He can always gladly say that he loves everybody.
I honestly have so much to say about my son. I would not even be done telling everyone every little thing about him that makes me so blessed, in just one day. I guess, these are just about it for the day. I will just have to end this note with words that he will surely be able to read and understand now that he can read at the age of four. (turning five)
MAHAL KITA BORIS. -mommy

No comments: