Friday, March 27, 2009

coming soon?

They say that vitamins are good for everyone, young and old. You may get them from your food and drinks, and even from the sunlight. (vitamin D) However, a lot of vitamin supplements are available in the market nowadays because not all of us live a healthy lifestyle. Yet, not everyone takes vitamin supplements because of many reasons.
I, personally, wasn't used to taking vitamins because I hate taking any form of medicine and the likes. The taste and the texture of tablets and syrups suck. Aside from that, I tend to forget taking the vitamins, even when badly needed. For example, when I was pregnant, I had to take multivitamin supplements but I was not able to religiously take them when asked. I skipped a lot of times, purposely and not.
Lately, I'm proud to say that I am regularly taking my vitamin supplements for a week now. My taste buds do accept the vitamins I have been taking and I don't feel uncomfortable taking them anymore. I have not been forgetting to take them as well as if I'm getting used to it. I guess, this just proves the saying that if there's a will, there's a way.
You might be wondering what drives me to take vitamins lately. Well, I just have to. I promised my self a few months back that I will be taking care of my self more than before. I promised my self that I will be on the lookout when it comes to my health. I have to because I badly want to get pregnant again. I want to give my son a brother or a sister. I want to have someone in addition to our happy family.
My son Boris had been an only child for five years now. We have been enjoying having him as the only child in the house. But then, I know that it would be better if we will have another one. Besides, I know people who don't have siblings and they all wish that they had even one. Boris does want a sibling, and I can see that he really need one. Besides, there's no better time for me to conceive but as soon as possible because I am not getting any younger my self. My parents who have been very helpful in taking care of my son, are not getting any younger either. They have been wanting to have another grandchild to take care of while they can still manage.
I hope my efforts will pay off. I've been thinking of seeing my OB-gynecologist after this month if my test is still negative. I want to see two lines on the pregnancy kit again. Hopefully, it would be soon...

No comments: