Friday, December 26, 2008

the best

The best kagawad is Rudy Ereño!

I felt proud upon hearing this announcement at the Christmas party of our barangay council. It was like music in in my ear, even though there are only a few people present in the said event. The people who voted him as the best kagawad are the people with whom he work with like the barangay tanods, secretary, and treasurer.

Somehow, his efforts are recognized by his colleagues. This time, it's not only our family members and neighbors who notice his hard work but as well as other people. I know, my father does not work hard for any recognition. He simply loves to serve. But then, this will inspire him to do better.

As for me, I had always been proud of my father. He has been a very loving and understanding father to me and my brothers. He is also a dear grandfather to my son Boris and a supportive father-in-law to my spouse. He may not be a perfect husband, but I know my mother will not want any other man to replace him in her heart.

Do I need to say more? The best father is also Rudy Ereño.


No comments: