Sunday, December 15, 2013

No One Can Stop Me

I read it somewhere that a person must not make a decision when he or she is angry. They say that it will cloud your judgment and therefore will not make a worthy decision. However, I was thinking, when is the best time to decide?
When you're angry you feel so much that you want results immediately. You want everything taken cared of right there and then. That's the point of deciding on the spot. But then as they say, don't.
So what should you do if you want results right away but you are not supposed to decide? Do you wait for five minutes, ten, an hour, or 24 hours? Or do you wait until your anger eventually subsides? What if the cause of your anger is just around the corner? What if the anger doesn't leave you? How should you manage?
I just made a decision while I am still angry. I made a decision to think of myself rather than contemplating on others. I made a decision to make my self my priority, since no one makes me one. I hope I will not regret it. After all, life is too short to have so much regrets. So by all means, I'll decide when I can. No anger or happiness should stop me from doing so. 

No comments: